Sunday, August 16, 2009

I don't know what to do, but my eyes are on you


I am currently "job seeking" right now which is frustrating because I realize more every day that I really don't know what I want.

I know I need to pray and seek God on this, but I thought some help/advice from friends would be good too.

So here we go!

Who (I am): I have always loved working with kids. I love reading, singing, dancing, doing art, etc!! I have a bachelor's degree in early childhood, an IL teaching certificate, a car, some money saved, a huge collection of children's books, and some misc. teaching supplies.

What (I am looking for): direct contact playing with and loving on children without having to tel them every 2 seconds not to kill each other and/or me! I have a soft spot for the homeless and orphans. It would be good to be able to make enough to live off of but $ is not important.

When: ASAP! I'm ready to dig in!

Where: Anywhere! I am thinking I want to get away from Elgin an go somewhere new. The East Coast, Seattle, Kenya, who knows?

Why: I want to serve God and make a difference in people's lives!!!!

Let me know what you think! Thanks!!!

No comments: