Saturday, April 10, 2010

Adventure is out there!

Adventure 1: cooking myself brunch! I  made myself a sausage McMuffin. It was pretty excellent

Adventure 2: shopping! I never I thought I was the kind of girl who could be categorized as enjoying shopping for clothes. But alas, I am. I got a new pair of jeans, tank top, and shirt for $25. Pretty sweet

Adventure #3: exploring! It was an absolutely gorgeous day!

gotta have a close-up flower picture!


ribbit


some cool plants





roots

tortugas!

Dead Trees: because we need a sign to tell us


I got excited to see dandelions!!


this moss is shaped like a hart, how cute

THE END

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great photos at a great park! We just live "round the bend" You should have stopped by! Yes, the turtles are amazingly unturtle like! ZIP and they are gone....

Little Jo Sleep said...

I got stuck on the Sausage McMuffin part (mmmm), but the exploring looks awesome, as well! And I'm glad you shared the Dead Tree sign with us, just in case I happen to see one, now I'll know what it is!

JeffandSarah said...

Wow, Rachel. Your photos are amazing. You always seem to find such unique and awesome pieces of God's creation. :) Thank you for sharing and keep up the great work. :) I'm one of your biggest fans.