Monday, July 19, 2010

He lives in you, He lives in me

July 19, 2009

I took a shower and packed up my stuff. Then we went to Pastor John’s church. The kids from Maddison house (the 1st orphanage my Dad and I stayed at) were there, and they were happy to see me. We introduced ourselves in front of church and sang a few songs. Pastor Randy (originally from Georgia, now living in Kenya) preached. 

Then we went to Maddison house and I gave everyone a tour. We had a nice lunch at Pastor John’s, and chatted with Pastor Randy a bit there too. I got to hang out with the kids and give them pencils before I had to say goodbye again. Then I went back to get my stuff and say goodbye to team 2. It was emotional; we had bonded a lot in a short time, especially the girls.

I went back to Grace’s to stay for my last several days because I wanted to be closer to the city to hopefully meet up with a few people before leaving. 




No comments: